|Agonia.Net | Policy | Advertising||Contact | Participate|
|Poetry Personals Prose Screenplay Essay Press Article Communities Contest Special Literary Technique|
￭ Epistle of a millennial
- - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2015-08-29 | |
- Media manipollution can kill your freedom of thought.
- The greatest empire of all time is the empire of emotions. The vast majority of people who have ever lived, as well as of people who are still on Earth, must have felt at times like play dough whose behaviors were shaped by this empire of emotions.
- Brainwashing, money laundry, wash one’s hands of something... It’s funny how nothing clean comes out of these cleaning efforts.
- A pedestal is nothing but a fancy catafalque.
- In business and politics it is mandatory to speak the language of Pinocchio.
- The most effective way to educate children resides in the education of their parents before the first are even born.
- Life can't be a joke, because at the end of it hardly anyone is laughing.
- Even the advice “think outside the box” suggests that some people are square-heads.
- Grave mistake: He plunged headlong and came out one head short.
|Home of Literature, Poetry and Culture. Write and enjoy articles, essays, prose, classic poetry and contests.|